Chelsea McDonnough of Two Twenty One
– Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks – this project used two
– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips – this project used four
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors – this project used three
– Command™ Party Clear Mounting Strips – this project used one
– Tissue paper pom-poms
– Fishing line
– Pink pennant banner
– Baby jeopardy printables
– Mason jars
– Colored plates, stands and party platters – this project used pink
2. Determine how you want to hang the banner – this project draped it in three rows. Following package instructions, apply the Command™ Banner Anchors to the wall and wrap the string around each anchor to secure the banner in place.
TIP: To add a bit more punch to the banner, use a Command™ Party Clear Mounting Strip to add mini tissue paper pom-poms to the banner.
4. Then, following package instructions, adhere Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips in rows underneath the categories and insert the trivia cards. The clips make it easy to flip the cards over and display the questions as you go through the game.