Command™ Brand products can help get your kitchen organized because they can be used on multiple surfaces! The best part? You can put them up quickly, and if you change your mind, you can take them down without damage.
– Items to organize such as strainers, oven mitts, shopping lists, calendars, measuring cups, spoons and lights.
– Command™ Quartz Key Rail– this project used one
– Command™ Quartz Terrace Hooks– this project used two
– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips– this project used two
– Command™ Clear Medium Hooks– this project used two
– Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. First, gather all supplies and determine the various areas you plan to organize. Follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
Start by de-cluttering cabinets! Following package instructions, and adhere two Command™ Quartz Terrace Hooks to the tile backsplash. For strongest hold, avoid placing adhesive strips over grout. Free up cabinet space by hanging strainers on the walls instead.
3. Then, clear out those drawers. Following package instructions, mount a Command™ Quartz Key Rail on the wall near the stove. Instead of keeping oven mitts in drawers or on countertops, hang them on the key rail for easy access when you need them.
4. Whether you’re preparing for houseguests or just your weekly errands, staying organized is key. Follow package instructions to adhere Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips and never lose a shopping list, calendar or important receipt again.