– 5” Styrofoam ball
– 20 gauge floral wire
– Approximately 65 mistletoe picks
– 7-9 red berry picks
– Wire cutters
– Red ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Bend wire in half and insert both ends into the ball and push through until they come out at the bottom, leaving a small amount of wire at the top for threading the ribbon through. Bend both of the wires outward, to keep wire in place.
2. Thread ribbon through wire and tie a bow to hang on the Command™ Hook. (make sure to do this step before inserting picks as the wire may be hard to find later)
3. If necessary, cut the picks to leave about 2 inches to insert into foam.
4. Insert the mistletoe picks all over the foam ball, close together, to completely cover the ball.
5. Insert the berry picks spread out around the ball.
6. Hang the mistletoe ball on the Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook.